4 TIPS FOR PROTECTING YOUR HEARING AT CONCERTSAugust 19, 2021
Oticon ConnectClipSeptember 2, 2021
COM-DEX SOLUTION – KEEPS YOU CONNECTED. ALWAYS.
With the COM-DEX solution you are able to seamlessly communicate wherever you are and wherever you go.
COM-DEX is a stylish, hands-free communication device. You can connect COM-DEX to two phones.
This means that if you have work phone and a private phone, for example, you can take calls through COM-DEX on either. Or use one for phone conversations, and the other for music. It’s up to you.
COM-DEX is available in three colours for more personal feeling:
Champagne White, Anthracite Grey and Emerald Green.
THE NEW PERFECT COMPANION IN CONVERSATIONS:
COM-DEX REMOTE MIC
COM-DEX Remote Mic is a stylish add-on to the COM-DEX solution. Hear conversations easily – close up and in detail. Even in noisy environments.
COM-DEX Remote Mic is the answer to difficult one-to-one conversations – at dinner parties, in the car or when you are on adventure trips.
- Place the COM-DEX Remote Mic in front of your conversation partner for discreet listening within a range of 10 metres.
- Your conversation partner can also attach COM-DEX Remote Mic using the convenient steel clip.
- The COM-DEX Remote Mic connects wirelessly via COM-DEX to all Widex wireless hearing aids.
- Control and adjust the sound from COM-DEX Remote Mic, or by using the COM-DEX app.
- Mute/unmute microphone directly on the COM-DEX Remote Mic.
EASY CONTROL WITH THE COM-DEX APP
Some of the things you can do with the COM-DEX app:
- Adjust volume, change programs or alter sound levels of hearing aids directly
- Choose the direction of the sound
- Stream high-quality music or other sound for hours
- Personalize your COM-DEX app with various wallpapers
- See COM-DEX battery status.
For even more convenience, you can discreetly control your hearing aids via Apple Watch™ on your wrist.
DOWNLOAD COM-DEX APP
The COM-DEX App is available as free download at the App Store and Google Play.
With COM-DEX naturally comes the COM-DEX App. It provides convenient control of hearing aid volume, sound directions and program settings – directly from your smartphone.