Widex REMOTE MICAugust 24, 2021
Widex Moment Mini RIC 10September 9, 2021
Wireless Hearing Aid Accessory
Turn your hearing aids into a wireless stereo headset with ConnectClip.
ConnectClip allows you to:
- Make hands-free phone calls and stream music from your smartphone, whether iPhone® or Android™.
- Listen to someone speaking from a distance using the remote microphone functionality.
- Make video calls with a Bluetooth microphone.
- Chat over the computer via Skype, Lync, etc.
- Adjust your heading aids discreetly using the remote control function.
Experience the joys of hands-free calling with ConnectClip
With ConnectClip, smartphone use is better than ever! Free up your hands while you’re talking for other important things like driving your car, cooking a meal, or working in the yard.
ConnectClip transmits a call directly to both of your hearing aids, while its built-in microphones clearly catch what you are saying. What’s more, ConnectClip’s noise reduction feature ensures your voice comes through clearly, even if it’s noisy around you.
Remote microphone helps you hear what’s important
ConnectClip has many uses! Its remote microphone functionality is something you’ll appreciate when trying to hear speech from a distance or in a noisy place. Simply hand the ConnectClip to a speaker at a lecture, or to a friend in a noisy restaurant and experience clear speech directly in your hearing aids.
ConnectClip will help make it easier to hear in a wide range of challenging situations such as:
• Educational lectures and classrooms
• Houses of worship
• Inside a car
• At a sports venue or very noisy restaurant
• Business presentations
Make video calls with ConnectClip’s Bluetooth microphone
ConnectClip uses Bluetooth to connect with your phone or tablet. Now you can stay connected with your family and business associates via video chat services like Skype, Lync and Facetime. You already have the high-quality stereo earphones in your hearing aids, and the ConnectClip becomes your microphone.
Chat over computer with ConnectClip
Use ConnectClip to stream the sound from your laptop or desktop directly to your hearing aids when chatting over Skype, Lync, etc.
• Hear the caller’s voice directly in your hearing aids while still hearing the sounds around you.
• To simplify Bluetooth connections, we offer a small and robust USB dongle to make the wireless connection to your ConnectClip.
Use ConnectClip to remotely control your hearing aids
When ConnectClip is not streaming sound, you can use it as a remote control for your hearing aids.
• Discreetly change your volume up or down
• Change program to suit your environment
• Mute hearing aid microphones