Diabetes & Hearing LossFebruary 24, 2022
Genie 2 | 2022.1: More optimal fitting from the start
Oticon Genie 2 is a fitting, counselling, and audiology software tool that helps audiologists provide top-quality hearing aid fittings.
Oticon Genie 2 | 2022.1 helps us fit Oticon hearing aids in the most optimal way, with continuous enhancements to support your fitting and fine-tuning across in-clinic and remote visits.
New updates include:
- Adjustments to the options in MoreSound Intelligence™ are now available in Fitting Assistant as well as a new Feedback category with specific complaints and recommended solutions.
- New mouseover text regarding keyboard shortcuts for In-situ Audiometry make testing quicker and easier.
- The connection status between Genie 2 to the Verifit® or Verifit®2 can be checked in the Preferences menu when you enter the IP address or hostname.
- Verifit®LINK venting autoselection allows Genie 2 to exchange venting information with Verifit2 to match the target at all frequencies.
- The ability to fit Oticon More miniBTE T and miniBTE R, Play PX and Zircon instruments.
More Firmware and Hands-free for iPhone
Hands-free communication for iPhone is here! It’s available to new and existing Oticon More clients using the latest iPhone & iPad models.
Optimising The Audio Experience
OPTIMAL DISTANCE: Phone in pocket same side
INDOORS: On table, more surfaces to bounce off of
OUTDOORS: Place phone close to body
Hands-free quick guide for clients